Visit IH21 Vaccine Clinic for:
• Primary Series Vaccinations
• Booster Shots
• Pediatric Vaccinations
Integrated Health 21 offers vaccinations for adults and children over 5. We have both Pfizer and Moderna shots available.
Appointments are by Phone or Online Registration only. Call 1.800.451.6889, Option 1
- When scheduling, if you have received any other type of vaccine (shingles, pneumonia, etc.) you must wait at least two weeks between that vaccine and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- You should talk to your provider beforehand to see if vaccination is appropriate for you.
- Details regarding scheduling your second shot will be provided when you are vaccinated.
- Individuals with concerns about their health and whether they should receive the vaccine should contact their personal Primary Health Care Provider.
- STAY SAFE: If you have any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Chills or Body Aches
- Nausea or vomiting
To download the most current version of the Moderna vaccine fact sheet please follow this link.
To download the most current version of the Pfizer vaccine fact sheet please follow this link.
IH21 CLINIC Location:
2403 Sidney Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
24th Street Entrance
To check availability and to make an appointment please call 1.800.451.6889, Option 1
Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Our New Facility
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COVID-19 SERVICES: