Integrated Health 21 is pleased to be facilitating Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine administration.
Appointments are by PHONE only. Call 1.800.451.6889
The vaccine is available for 18 and older ONLY.
- When scheduling, if you have received any other type of vaccine (shingles, pneumonia, etc.) you must wait at least two weeks between that vaccine and receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- You should talk to your provider beforehand to see if vaccination is appropriate for you.
- Details regarding scheduling your second shot will be provided when you are vaccinated.
- Individuals with concerns about their health and whether they should receive the vaccine should contact their personal Primary Health Care Provider.
- STAY SAFE: If you have any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Chills or Body Aches
- Nausea or vomiting
To download the most current version of the Moderna vaccine fact sheet please follow this link.
To download the most current version of the Pfizer vaccine fact sheet please follow this link.
Both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available at our IH21 Clinic
Please note the vaccines are available for 18 and older ONLY.
IH21 CLINIC Location:
2403 Sidney Street , Pittsburgh, PA 15203
MAIN ENTRANCE on 24th Street
To check availability and to make an appointment please call 412-481-1644. Option 1
Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Integrated Health 21
2403 Sidney Street Suite 220B
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 412-481-1644, Option 1
MORE COVID-19 SERVICES: