IH21 COVID-19 Services
COVID-19 (coronavirus disease, SARS-CoV-2) has changed the way we work, play, and live. Integrated Health 21 has developed several new programs to help businesses stay open to service their customers and employees. These programs will help to slow the spread of COVID-19 (flatten the curve) and safeguard the health of employees while allowing businesses to function and grow.
COVID-19 Antibody, Antigen & PCR Testing Services
Integrated Health 21 now offers on-site COVID-19 Antibody, Antigen & PCR testing services for employers. Our team of health care professionals can be scheduled to administer these screenings onsite at office locations within the United States. Here is a summary of testing options:
Frequently Asked Questions about Integrated Health 21 COVID-19 Testing Services
1. Are individual results sent to the employer?
Yes, all tests may be sent to the employer with employee consent. Consent is requested in writing from the employee at the time of their screening prior to testing.
2. Can COVID-19 screenings be billed to insurance?
No, tests are billed to insurance at this time. Insurance reimbursement and collection has not yet been defined.
3. How much time is needed to set up an on-site clinic?
Integrated Health 21 kindly requests two weeks advance notice to schedule your screening event
4. Does the cost per test differ if the employer is self-funded or if the participant is not insured?
No, since the tests are not billed to insurance to date the cost is the same for self-funded or uninsured employees.
5. How are results handled?
All tests may be disclosed to the employer with consent. PCR and Antibody tests are mailed to participants and viewable on a secure webpage. Antigen test is performed via rapid test and participants receive their results within 15 minutes.
To learn more or schedule a COVID-19 testing event, contact us at 1-800-451-6889 today!
COVID-19 On-site Temperature Screenings
Integrated Health 21 is also offering on-site temperature screening programs. IH21’s experience providing wellness clinics and flu vaccinations across the country since 2008, enables us to utilize our expansive network of health care professionals to conduct temperature screenings safely and that are in compliance with all regulatory standards including OSHA.
How COVID-19 Temperature Screenings Work
Temperature screening is performed on all employees as they enter the workplace by a Integrated Health 21 health care professional. Employees screened with fever level temperature (>100.3) are flagged and a predetermined protocol is followed. An additional symptom questionnaire may also be administered as desired.
Integrated Health 21 will provide all necessary materials including:
- IH21 health care professional to conduct temperature screenings
- Infrared no-touch thermometers
- PPE (mask, eye shield, gloves) for our screeners
- Sanitation wipes
Our Safety Protocol
Integrated Health 21 staff are trained and equipped to adhere to strict regulatory compliance standards to ensure the safety of employees and IH21 staff. Our screeners are required to:
- Change gloves and surgical masks after any “touch”or if they are removed at any time
- Wipe down thermometer with sanitation wipes if contact occurs
- Follow client specific protocol if any participant is found to have an elevated temperature
To Schedule an Event
Implementing a temperature screening is fast and easy. Please provide the following details to Integrated Health 21 to receive a cost estimate
- Total number of employees by worksite
- Shift times per day
- Number of employees entering per shift
- Number of points of entry (or if employees can be filtered into one point of entry per shift)
- Company policy/protocol developed for employees that present with fever including point of contact to receive notification of employee with fever
- Letter denoting essential business from employer in areas where Stay At Home orders apply
Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics
Engage IH21’s vaccination services and get back to work now! Vaccine clinics can be put in place quickly.
We handle all of the details – timing of the event, scheduling of employees, multiple location events, safety protocols and much more. The Federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge. However, your vaccination provider may bill your insurance company, Medicaid or Medicare for an administration fee.
IH21 is committed to the seamless delivery of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule a vaccine event and count on us to:
- Quickly arrange your employees’ Moderna vaccinations
- Provide a dedicated account management an delivery team
- Service you where YOU want – We offer mobile and fixed site clinics
- Process insurance requirements
- Provide confirmations and reminders to your employees
Contact us today to schedule your event at 1-800-451-6889
MORE COVID-19 SERVICES: