Integrated Health 21 Preventative Care Clinic
VACCINES, COVID-19 TESTING, WELLNESS & LAB SERVICES
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine offers protection against two Influenza A viruses and two Ifluenza B viruses.
Fluzone High Dose (65+) Vaccines are also available.
Getting vaccinated is the best way to stay protected against serious COVID-19 illness.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION –
- The participant must have the primary series of one of the vaccines.
- Must have vaccine card and insurance card.
- IH21 is only providing any vaccine to ages 12+.
- The COVID-19 booster and flu vaccination can be given at the same time. The CDC is recommending that participants receive both.
- Used to confirm COVID-19 infection. Results available within 3-5 days.
- Used to confirm COVID-19 infection. Results available within 15 minutes.
WELL 4 U PROGRAMS
- Comprehensive Health Coaching
Preventative Wellness Evaluation
IH21 Lab services will offer direct access to blood work and lab testing that’s affordable and provides confidential results.
IH21 will offer a wide variety of lab tests including:
- Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH) Blood tests
- Hepatitis Antibody tests
- Vitamin and nutrition
- Cholesterol lab tests
- and many more
IH21’s clinic is located within the office complex located at 2403 Sidney Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 in the South Side of Pittsburgh. We provide a convenient, safe and secure environment for you and your entire family. Our professional staff is an experienced team of highly trained nurses, clinicians, and technicians.
Free parking. Handicap accessible.
* Note that for your safety and that of others a mask must be worn at all times when onsite.
Available Monday thru Friday – 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Saturday – call for availability
IH21 accepts Highmark, UPMC and Medicare Insurance and self-pay. Proof of service and testing results will be provided.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 412-481-1644 and a customer service representative will assist you with scheduling an appointment.
Vaccine supplies are limited, so scheduling is on a first come-first serve basis. Same day appointments may be available, call to inquire. For more information or to schedule an appointment by phone, please call
These services are provided to those 5 years of age or older.